Cuddy O’Leary & Foley is a Cork-based practicing firm of Chartered Accountants and Register Auditors. We have been providing high-quality services including auditing, accounts preparation and taxation since 1976. Our goal is to provide an excellent accountancy service for all of our clients.
Why choose Cuddy, O’Leary & Foley?
- We guarantee quality on time service at an economical price.
- We employ staff who are fluent in English, Polish, Russian, German and French.
- Over 40 years in business.
- We provide accountancy services that always meet the individual needs of our Clients.
- Our Clients range from small to medium businesses.
- 2 offices in Little Island, Cork and Midleton, Co. Cork make us easily accessible.
Our services include:
SHARED SERVICES CENTRE – combines Accountancy & Administrative help for setting up new business saving time and money.
SECRETARIAL SERVICE – advises on the setting up and register company in Ireland, i.e. appointing directors, creating shareholders and other company administrative matters.
TAXATION department – will advise on routine business matters in the general area of Corporation and Income Taxes, VAT, PAYE/PRSI, payroll calculation, bookkeeping, monthly return form P30 and annual return P35 to Revenue.
BUSINESS PLANNING: i.e. preparation of business forecasts, both profitability statements and cash flow projections.
Please feel free to browse our website, and contact us if you have any queries on any matter.
3003 Euro Business Park, Little Island, Cork.
Tel: 021 452 4886 Fax: 021 452 4924 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
27 Cork Road, Midleton, Co. Cork
94 South Mall, Cork
How to find us
Little Island Office
South Mall Office